My name is Marianne van Bochove and I am an Assistant Professor at Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management (ESHPM), Erasmus University Rotterdam. My research and teaching interests include:
- Changing roles of professionals in health and social care
- The work of volunteers in neighborhoods and social care organizations
- Migrant care work
- Innovative solutions for ageing in place
- Regulatory pressure in nursing care
- Migration and transnationalism
- Ethnic identity
I have published in academic journals including Global Networks, Population, Space & Place, Current Sociology, Administration & Society, and British Journal of Criminology (see 'Publicaties' for a full list).
I am interested in international collaboration for research in the field of voluntary work in social care, live-in migrant care work, and ageing in place. If you want to know more about my research projects, please contact me at email@example.com.